Cleaning hands become the must-do every day if you want to eat or touch your babies and any other sensitive part of the body. If you want to clean your hands and stay away from any dangerous virus and bacteria; you should follow the rules of cleaning hands. Here, I will share the tips for cleaning your hands well. It does not only touch the water and feel clean.
Several Rules Of How To Clean Your Hands Well
There are about five rules to clean your hands. You will do it easily and do not difficult at all. So, stop being spoiled and clean your hands well. Here are the rules:
- You should clean your hands often with alcohol-based hand cleaner. Rub the hands completely until it dries well.
- If you prefer soap, you better use anti-microbial soap and also warm water. Especially if the hands are so dirty.
- Then, lather all the hands, fingers and your nails.
- Rinse the hands well and completely
- Then, dry your hands using a paper towel or using air dryer.
- If you want to turn off the water; you should use paper towel not using your bare hands. You surely do not want to make your hands dirty anymore.
So, do you clean your hands today? Even though you eat with spoon or chopsticks or maybe fork but you should still clean your hands completely to avoid any germs transfer on the spoon. You do not want to eat that germ, right? Go clean your hands now and let the germ go away and die.
Well, those are the tips for you. There are rules to lather and rub the hands while cleaning the hands but you need to find it in other sources. That is all. Share this with your kids, family and al people you care.