When it comes to driver printer, you need to update it regularly to get the new version. You need to install a new driver too if your printer has problems. Once the driver is installed, you can print your work and it can fix bug on your PC.
How To Install Driver Printer On PC?
Below are some steps to install new driver printer on your PC. There are two methods for installing the new driver. First is by the installation CD and second is by installing through manufacturer’s website.
Method 1: Installation CD
- The installation CD usually comes with the printer. So, you can insert the CD into your PC and follow the instructions.
- The instructions are easy so you don’t have a problem to install the new driver. But you need to plug in your PC to download the new driver since the process can be too long. After you download it, you need to run the driver and wait after the installation process is finished. Once the new driver is installed, you are able to use your printer. Notice that some printers don’t give you the installation CD.
Method 2: Download New Driver
- If the printer doesn’t give you the installation CD, you need to go to the manufacturer’s website to download the recent version of your drivers But first, check the serial number on your printer.
- Once you knew the serial number of your printer, go to the website and search ‘Drivers’. There will be results related to drivers. Choose ‘printer driver’.
- Enter the serial number in the search bar and you will find the right printer driver that matches with your printer.
- After that, download the driver.
- Install the driver. This may need several minutes. Just wait until the installation process is finished.
Those are two methods for installing driver printer on PC.